1. The head quarters of Ghadar party was:
2. Hind Swaraj (Indian home rule league) a booklet written by:
3. Which program of Gandhijis was a practical expression of his idea of Swaraj:
4. _____better known as Jalianwala bagh massacre.
5. Regulation no. of December 1829 declared the practice of Sati or burying alive of widows illegal and punishable.
6. Subhas Chandra Bose, was known by the name:
7. The Brahma samaj was established by Raja Ram Mohan Roy on August 20, 1828 at:
8. After the failure of Cripps mission, Stafford Cripps left India on:
9. Adi Brahma Samaj was established by:
10. Prarthana Samaj came in to existence in 1867 under the leadership of?
11. The head quarters of Indian Theosophical Society.
12. Kesab Chandra Sen. established the.
13. Subhas Chandra Bose formed the party forward bloc in:
14. Dr, Atrmaram Pandurang established the _____ in Maharasthra.
15. The Bolshevik party of India was established by:
16. Prarthana Samaj was established in the year.
17. The Revolutionary Communist Party was launched by:
18. A Gift to Monotheists a famous book written by:
19. The Radical Democratic Party organized in 1940 by:
20. The leader of Young Bengal Movement was: