1. '.TXT' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
2. Compact discs, (according to the original CD specifications) hold how many minutes of music?
3. What does AC and DC stand for in the electrical field?
4. 'CD' computer abbreviation usually means ?
5. '.BAK' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
6. Where is the headquarters of Intel located?
7. Who co-created the UNIX operating system in 1969 with Dennis Ritchie?
8. What does EPROM stand for?
9. Which company created the most used networking software in the 1980's
10. Which of the following operating systems is produced by IBM?
11. What is a GPU?
12. Which one of the following is a search engine?
13. What is NAT?
14. What is not always necessary for accessing the Web?
15. What is a spider?
16. Which of the following is not a part of the Internet?
17. What is a NIC?
18. What is a URL?
19. What does SSL stand for?
20. What does ECP stand for?