1. Which chemical is also known in the name of 'Peru saltpeter'?
2. The history of the Internet in India started with launch of service by VSNL on ______?
3. Who described Vivekananda as 'the Spiritual father of modern nationalist movement?
4. Which is the world's first airport fully operates on solar power?
5. Which state became India's first fully organic state by implementing organic farming practices?
6. The Sugarloaf Mountain is situated in which world famous city?
7. A gap between two fairly high peaks of a ridge is known as a ________?
8. Which is India's first dedicated multi-wavelength space observatory?
9. In which year the Kerala government nationalised the private forests?
10. Where in India is the famous 'Promenade Beach' situated?
11. Which island nation in the ancient time was known as 'Ratna Dweepa'?
12. The Hanthana Mountain Range is situated on which neighbouring country of India?
13. Which company is the largest home appliance maker in the world?
14. Which Mughal Emperor's daughter was Zinat-un-Nissa?
15. Who was the first Indian to win a gold medal in the Asian Games?
16. In which state is the Mejia Thermal Power Station situated?
17. Which country's largest airline is 'the Aegian Airlines'?
18. Which is the world's largest trade fair of books, based on the number of publishing companies represented?
19. Which chemical is also known as 'Flores martis'?
20. In which year was the National Book Trust (NBT) founded?
21. Who represented India at the Bretton Woods Conference on 1-22 July 1944, which led to the establishment of IMF & World Bank?
22. Which Indian scientist served as secretary to Rabindranath Tagore during foreign visits?
23. In which capital city is the famous 'Garden of Dreams' situated?
24. 'Albatross, Double Eagle & Dog Licence' are the terms associated with which sports item?
25. Which search engine was initially named 'Jerry & David's Guide to the World Wide Web'?