1. Who was the first Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations?
2. Who is the current Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations?
3. Which Australian State has the nickname of 'The Festival State'?
4. Which world city is known as 'the City of Churches'?
5. Which city of Australia is situated on the banks of the river Torrens?
6. What is the name of the cone-shaped deposit of sediment crossed and built up by streams?
7. Which country was ruled by the 'Pagan Dynasty'?
8. Which test is the mandatory examination for determining brain death?
9. Which organ produces the hormone natriuretic peptide?
10. Microfarad is the unit of _____?
11. Which harmone produced by kidneys help to monitor blood pressure?
12. What is the name of the state of confusion of rapid onset caused by withdrawal from alcohol?
13. Which chemical is known as 'Absolute alcohol'?
14. Which international mutual aid fellowship was founded in 1935 by Bill Wilson & Dr. Bob Smith?
15. In 2013, which Indian was appointed UNICEF's brand Ambassador for South Asia?
16. The throne of which country's royal family is referred to as 'the Chrysanthemum Throne'?
17. Which part of the Himalayas is famous for the Karewa soil formation?
18. Which famous National Park of India derives its name from the Semul or red silk cotton trees the bloom abundantly in the locality?
19. Who founded the Ahmadiyya Movement in 1889?
20. Who said that 'the Directive Principles of State Policy is like a cheque payable at the convenience of bank'?
21. Which Indian online shopping company was launched in 2011 by Vivek Gaur, Sandeep Sharma & Anand Jadhav?
22. Which Indian city has the nickname of 'the Millennium City'?
23. Which Indian state's official flower is Lotus?
24. Which scientist discovered the concept of radioactive half life?
25. Which scientist drafted the MAUD Committee report, which prompted USA to begin atomic bomb project?