1. Which chemical compound is the major component of turpentine?
2. Which multinational corporation was founded as 'Japan Optical Industries Ltd' in 1917?
3. Which test is done to measure the amount of fetal hemoglobin transferred from a fetus to a mother's blood stream?
4. Which place is known as 'the Cradle of Indian Architecture'?
5. Which ancient inscription mentions that 'the whole world was enveloped in the darkness that was enemies'?
6. Which fruit crop's important varieties are the Olympus, Cardinal, Red chief & Beauty?
7. The Gardiner's Sign List is associated with which ancient civilization?
8. Which was the holy fish in the Egyptian mythology?
9. Which Indian state's important river is Rupnarayan River?
10. Which is the important tribal martial dance of the Eastern India?
11. Name the only tribal leader whose portrait hangs in the Central Hall of the Indian Parliament?
12. Which Chola King was murdered by the rebellious mob?
13. Where is the Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs situated?
14. Which former Indian Prime Minister's autobiography is 'Matters of Discretion: An Autobiography'?
15. What is the name of a smaller, faster memory which stores copies of the data from frequently used main memory locations?
16. Indian National University of Defence, a dedicated first-of-its-kind institution for training and research in military studies will be set up at _____?
17. Which chemical is known in the nicknames of 'Liquid glass & Water glass'?
18. In which city is the John Lennon Airport situated?
19. Which athletics item's inevitable part is the water jumps?
20. Which American city is known as 'the Theme Park Capital of the World'?
21. Which country's national flower is king protea?
22. What is the name of the natural shrubland occurring in coastal & mountainous areas with Mediterranean climate?
23. Which bacterial disease is transmitted to humans by the bite of infected ticks?
24. Which American entrepreneur and inventor is known as 'the First Lady of Wireless'?
25. Which social reformer is considered as 'the Pioneer, of Women's Education in India'?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here