1. Who built the Juma Masjid in Delhi?
2. Which part of the Constitution is dependable to formulate objectives for planning in India?
3. Khasi & Garo languages are predominently spoken in the State of _____?
4. In which year was Rabindranath Tagore born?
5. What should be the minimum distance from an object for healthy eyes to have clear vision?
6. Which is the most electronegative element?
7. Name the process by which plants prepare their food?
8. Which is the most malleable of all metals?
9. Which part of the brain is affected by pain killers?
10. Which is the most important soil found in the Deccan trap area?
11. Which state is known as 'the Milk Pail of India'?
12. Which is south India's first high altitude cricket stadium?
13. World Cities Day is observed on _____?
14. For internal financing of the Five Year Plans, the Government depends on_____?
15. Which is the Octopus shape lake in Kerala?
16. Advaita Chinthapaddathi is the literary work of _____?
17. Who is known as the 'First labour leader of India'?
18. Which Article of the Consitution guarantees Public Service Commission for the Union & the States?
19. Which Article of the Constitution ensures duties & powers of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
20. Which Amendment Act reduced the voting age from 21 to 18?
21. Valmiki Ambedkar Awaas Yojana was launcehed for the benefits of _____?
22. Indian Constitution adopted the concept of basic sturgture from the Consitution of _____?
23. Which are the two provisions in the Constitution connected to the Right to Education?
24. What is the maximum age fixed by the Food security Act for providing nutriotional entitlements to children of shcool going age?
25. In which year was the Wild Life Protection Act enacted?