1. The Vernacular Press Act was introduced by:
2 The first three universities in India - Calcutta , Bombay and Madras were established in the year:
3. The Jalianwala Bagh massacre occurred in:
4. The first railway line connecting Bombay to Thane was laid down in the year:
5. The British parliament passed-the Govt of India act of 1919 on the basis of the report on constitutional reform prepared by Montagu which is popularly known as:
6. _____ may be regarded as the father of electric telegraph in India:
7. In support of Khilafat movement, Gandhi launched a program in August 1920 called:
8. From which year onwards May Day come to be observed in India regularly.
9. Chauri-chaura incident was in the year.
10. The Civil Disobedience movement started with Gandhi's famous march.
11. M N Roy one of the founder of Indian communism, his original name was?
12. _____ movement initiated by E V Ramaswamy Naikkar in Tamilnadu:
13. In which case Bhagat Singh, Raj Guru and Sukh Dev were later sentenced to death?
14. Which award announced by the British Prime Minister Ramsay Mac Donald in 1932.
15. With the assistance of Japanese authority Subhas Chandra Bose formed to conduct a military campaign for the liberation of India.
16. The Ahmedabad Textile Labor Association founded in 1918 by:
17. All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) formed on:
18. Who was organized a Hindu political organization called Hindu Mahasabha at Haridwar in 1915.
19. The Councils Act of 1909 popularly known as:
20. The Ghadar party was organized in 1913 by Indian revolutionaries headed by: