Kerala PSC History Question and Answers - 29
1. A popular movement of the Nineteeth Century which was much better planned organized and knit than Revolt of 1857 was:
2. With reference to the Revolt of the year 1857, who was betrayed by a friend, captured and put to death by the British?
3. 'Diarchy' was first introduced in India under:
4. The Santhal of Rajmahal hills were provoked to rebellion in:
5. In which year was the Starvation March of AK Gopalan from Kannur to Madras?
6. After the Surat Split in 1907, the second split in the congress took place in 1918 on the issue of?
7. Who observed 'The Congress in the reality a civil war without arms'?
8. Bal Gangadhar Tilak was given the epithet of Lokmanya during?
9. Who was ridiculously called ‘Kafirs' by the conservative set of Mulsims as they opposed his reformist activities?
10. During the period of the Indian freedom Struggle who started the Central Hindu School?
11. Through whose initiative was the Dhake Anushilan Samit?
12. The word 'Adivasi' was used for the first time to refer to the tribal people by?
13. Aurobindo Ghosts was brilliantly defended in the Alipur Conspiracy case by?
14. The first tribal leader who was inspired by Mahatma Gandhi and his ideology was?
15. The year of Perinad Revolt led by Ayyankali?
16. The visit of Mahatma Gandhi at Vaikom Satyagraha was in the year?
17. A novel and remarkable feature of the Civil Disobedience Movement was the wide spread participation of:
18. The Sarabandi (no tax) Campaign of 1922 was led by:
19. Har Bilas Sardar was the author of an Act, popularly known as Sarda Act, the act was:
20. Name the Prime Minister who visited Kerala during the liberation struggle of 1959: