1. Who was the first judge against whom the impeachment proceedings were started in Loksabha?
2. For the God of Small Things Arundhathi Roy was awarded which prize in the year 2004.
3. Which place in India did Albuquerque conquer in 1510?
4. The national flag of India was designed by:
5. Rocket Propellant Plant (RPP), Thumba was commissioned in the year.
6. Fidel Castro has served as the president of Cuba for approximately:
7. The book Poverty and Unbritish Rule in India was written by:
8. The chakra at the centre of the National Flag was:
9. The first session of UN was held at:
10. Tripoli agreement is also known as:
11. Who was the author of the book Suitable Boy?
12. Who holds the world record for maximum number of song recordings?
13. The first Indian to win an individual gold medal in the Olympics was:
14. Goa liberation day is celebrated on:
15. The Indian National Song was first published in:
16. The news paper Bengali started by Surendra Nath Banerjee was in which language?
17. Who was the first person to reach South Pole was:
18. Which book has been printed in the maximum number of languages?
19. Self help title ‘you can win’ has been written by:
20. In which year was Abdul khaffer khan awarded Bharath Ratna?