1. Which instrument is used to measure the specific gravity of liquids?
2. Who was the first President of the Indian National Congress?
3. Who is known as 'the Architect of Fundamental Rights'?
4. The Food Security Act came into force in which year?
5. What is the currency of China?
6. Which institution was established by the Central government to replace the Planning Commission?
7. In which year was the Reserve Bank of India established?
8. What is the full form of ATM?
9. Who composed the national song ‘Vande Mataram'?
10. Which is India's first space observation satellite?
11. Gandhiji's famous call of Do or Die' is associated with which agitation?
12. Which is the hot dry local wind blowing in north India during summer?
13. Which countries are separated by the Radcliff Line?
14. Who is the brand ambassador of the Kerala Ayurveda Tourism?
15. Jalianwala Bagh massacre was in the year of:
16. Which is the largest peninsular river in India?
17. Which was India's first experimental communication satellite?
18. In which year was the Internet facility started in India?
19. Which is India's indegenously developed unmanned aircraft?
20. Which is India's first totally electrified district?