1. Which was the first Indian language into which the Bible was translated in the name 'Cardila' & was printed in 1554?
2. In which year was the Consumer Protection Act enacted by the Indian Parliament?
3. Which American city has the nickname of 'the Land of Pleasant Living'?
4. Who was the only US President to serve two non-consecutive terms in office?
5. Who was the first US President to die in Office?
6. The neurological disorder characterized by an irresistable urge to move one's body to stop uncomfortable or odd sensations is known as ____?
7. Name the international forum to discuss & implement supervisory norms in all the banks of the world?
8. The Smithsonian Agreement of December 1971 s associated with which field?
9. Which agency of the India Government certifies the AGMARK products?
10. Which is the mandatory mark for all processed fruit products in India?
11. In which year the Indian Parliament enacted the Gold (Control) Act to control sale & holding of gold in personal possession?
12. What is the full form of KYC, associated with Banking Sector?
13. Which banking transaction is popularly known as 'Paperless Banking'?
14. Which Indian river's source lake is the Vyas Kund?
15. Which mountain range is known as 'Pariyatra Parvata' in Sanskrit & Caucasus Indicus' in Ancient Greek?
16. The famous Hari River flows through which country?
17. Where is the headquarters of Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy?
18. Which was the first Commission appointed by the Planning Commission to estimate poverty in India?
19. Which five Year Plan's target was the eradication of illiteracy among the people in the age group of 15 to 35 years?
20. Which Article of the Constitution deals with joint sitting of both Houses of the Parliament?
21. Bannerghatta National Park is situated near which metropolitan city?
22. Which famous writer coined the term of 'Banana republic' to denote politically unstable countries?
23. Who is the author of book of poems 'Canto General' which attempts to be a history of the entire America?
24. Who was the only Muslim woman to be a member of the Constituent Assembly of India?
25. The national hockey team of which country has the nickname of 'the Green Shirts'?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here