1. During which agitation did Sardar Patel became the disciple of Gandhiji?
2. The Jallianwalla Bagh massacre was on:
3. Which session of the Indian National Congress endorsed the programme of non-cooperation?
4. Which British Commission enquired the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
5. Which reform of the British introduced the system of dyarchy?
6. The Congress and the Muslim League made the Lucknow Pact in the year ?
7. In which year was the Khilafat Committee formed?
8. The Khilafat Committee started a campaign of non-cooperation and the Movement was formally launched on:
9. In which year the special session of Congress in Culcutta approved non-cooperation programme?
10. Which session of the Congress decided to have the attainment of Swaraj through peaceful and legitimate means, thus committing itself to an extra constitutional mass struggle?
11. Which Session of the Congress decided to organise Provincial Congress Committees on linguistic basis?
12. Who founded the Indian National Liberal Federation in 1920?
13. Who were the prominent leaders left the Congress during non-cooperation movement?
14. Who were the leaders of the Khilafat Movement ?
15. Which state witnessed the Eka Movement as part of the Non-cooperation struggle?