1. Name the leader related to the 'Muthukulam Speech’ of 1947?
2. The name 'Nivarthana Prakshobam' (Abstention Movement) was coined by?
3. Rajmohan Gandhi's Book 'A Tale of Two Revolt's deals with the:
4. During the freedom struggle, Aruna Asaf Ali was a major woman organizer of underground activity in?
5. Simon Commission of 1927 was boycotted because?
6. 'Malayan Memorial' that Sought better representation for Travancoreans in the State Civil Service was presented to?
7. Who was the founder of All Indian Harijan Sangha in 1932?
8. The Vaikkom Satyagraha was launched in 1924 for:
9. The first All India Congress Socialist Conference was convened in 1934 at Patna by:
10. The earliest Indian Politico-economist and a great Champion of Swadeshi was?
11. Who was recommended a proper scheme of education from the primary school to the University for the Whole of British India?
12. Surat split was in the year:
13. The book Indian war of independence published in London in 1909, was written by:
14. For the acceptance of a scheme of constitutional reforms, congress - league pact was in the year:
15. By the act of 1858, the Governor General as representing the Crown become known as:
16. The first Indian state to be annexed under doctrine of lapse:
17. The policy of financial devolution was initiated by:
18. The second Anglo Maratha war took place in the year:
19. The Vernacular Press Act was passed in the year:
20. The third Anglo Maratha war took place in the period: