1. Who presided over the Ahmedabad Session of Congress in 1921?
2. Which violent incident was the reason behind the withdrawal of non-cooperation movement?
3. The Chauri-Chaura incident was on:
4. At present, in which state is the village Chauri-Chaura situated?
5. In 1922, who made the speech 'I am here, therefore, to invite and submit cheerfully to the highest penalty that can be inflicted upon me for what in law is deliberate crime, and what appears to me be the highest duty of a citizen' in the court?
6. Who were the prominent Swarajist leaders?
7. Who was the President of the Congress-Khilafat Swarajya Party?
8. Who was elected as Speaker of the Central Legislative Assembly in 1925?
9. Where was the Communist Party of India formed in 1920?
10. Where was the Indian Communist Conference held in 1925?
11. Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha of 1928?
12. Which revolutionary was the author of 'Bandhi Jiwan'?
13. Who authored the book 'Pather Dabi', which was banned by the British Government ?
14. Which revolutionary organisation was founded in October 1924 by Ramprasad Bismil & Sachin Sanyal?
15. In which year was the Kakori Robbery of HRA?
16. Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev & Rajguru were hanged on:
17. Which revolutionary used to say that 'Humanism is a special virtue of a revolutionary'?
18. Who was the leader of the Chittagong Armoury Raid in April 1930?
19. Who wrote the book of 'The Philosophy of the Bomb'?
20. Who founded the Punjab Naujawan Bharat Sabha in 1926?