1. Name the secretary of state for India during India's independence.
2. Who considered the Revolt of 1857 as a discontent manifested through sepoys?
3. Name the founder of Veda Samaj.
4. Gangadhar Chattopadhyaya was the original name of:
5. Name the second headquarter of Ramakrishna Mission.
6. Who founded Devasamaj?
7. Who was the first principal of the Mohammedan Anglo Oriental College?
8. Who is considered as the father of Indian Revolutionary terrorism?
9. Name the liberator of Indian Press.
10. Name the author of the book, 'Towards Struggle'.
11. The education commission under Thomas Raleigh was appointed in:
12. Who started police service in India?
13. The co-operative credit societies act was passed during the Viceroyalty of:
14. Who founded Indian Union?
15. Who suggested the name, 'Indian National Congress’?
16. The extremist phase of the INC was:
17. Who propagated the theory of safely valve in connection with the INC?
18. Name the president of the Surat session of the INC in 1907.
19. The headquarter of the Ghadar Party.
20. The book Bhavani Mandir was published by: