1. Edward Jenner was the founder of:
2. Templeton awards are conferred in the field of:
3. Who has been awarded the Oscar for Lifetime Achievement in cinema?
4. Indian national calendar was adopted in:
5. Who were the first Indian women to sail around the world?
6. Who were the decedents of original inhabitants of India?
7. Which is the largest union territory in India?
8. Who was the last governor general of free India?
9. Who was served as the president of International Court of Justice?
10. Which is the India's first experimental Geo stationary Satellite?
11. Bhaba Atomic Research Centre is located at:
12. Indian Tsunami Early Warning Centre (ITEWC) was set up in the year?
13. Asia’s first atomic power station is located in:
14. The preamble of the UN charter was prepared by:
15. Sabir Bhatia is most closely associated with:
16. Who was the founder of Green Belt Movement?
17. The first Indian women to receive the Raman Magsaysay Award was:
18. The Chief of Army Staff holds the rank of:
19. The first test tube baby in India delivered at which hospital?
20. By whom was Abraham Lincoln assassinated?