1. Who was the founder of Nazi Party?
2. Which type of machine was Charles Babbage's first invention?
3. Who was also called lady with a lamp?
4. Who was the first woman to receive the Nobel Prize?
5. How many countries participated in the first Asian Games held in 1951?
6. The airline of Germany is called?
7. The birth anniversary of Fakruddin Ali Ahmed was celebrated as:
8. Worlds largest railway platform was situated in:
9. Who was the first Muslim woman to sit on the throne of Delhi?
10. Who was the first Indian to climb Mount Everest?
Ans: Tensing Noergay 11. Which is the longest tunnel in India?
12. Largest zoo in India is situated at:
13. Who is considered as the founding father of Indian space programme?
14. The National Institute of Immunology was located at:
15. Who was the first Secretary General of Commonwealth?
16. Which is the largest constituency in terms of area?
17. The first book by an Indian writer to receive booker prize was:
18. Vande Mataram was originally composed in which language?
19. Which is the last month of Indian national calendar?
20. The congress lost the loksbha elections for the first time in: