1. April 19-23 was observed internationally as _____ week.
2. The principal metal used in manufacturing steel is :
3. Thermostat is an instrument used for regulating
4. Name of the major vector that transmit Dengue fever?
5. The element with the highest boiling point:
6. Pepsin, a digestive enzyme is produced in the :
7. Which wax is obtained from the petroleum?
8. Plants that flower only once in their lifetime are called
9. Which disease is caused by Micro Bacterium Leprae?
10. Which light has the longest wavelength?
11. Ancient chemistry was given the name 'Alchemy' by :
12. When washing soda applied to hard water, the hardness ______
13. Indian Police Act was passed in
14. The method of determining age of tree?
15. Where was the satellite Aryabhatta built in India
16. An Indian city which is known as 'pin's city is ____
17. Oldest capital city in the world?
18. Present coach of Indian hockey team
19. Who was known as "Bard of Avon"
20. Which element show chemically both metal and non metal character
|Download Above Questions|