1. Which is the most abundant element in the human body?
2. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
3. What is the average weight of the human brain?
4. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
5. What is the total number of bones in an adult human being?
6. Which is the largest endocrine gland?
7. What is known as 'the Master Gland'?
8. The islets of langerhans are the cells situated in which gland?
9. What is the main function of the hormone insulin, secreted by the pancreas gland?
10. Which gland becomes fully developed by the age of 7 and degenerates and disappears after the age of 14?
11. Which gland is also known as 'the Biological clock'?
12. Which disease affecting the vision is also known as 'Daltonism'?
13. Who invented Electro Cardio Gram (ECG)?
14. What is the pH value of blood?
15. What helps the blood in the transportation of oxygen?
16. Which disease is also known as Christmas Disease?
17. Which blood group is known as 'Universal Donor'?
18. Which blood group is 'Universal Recipient'?
19. Which is the only vein in the human body that carries pure blood?
20. Which is the largest gland of human body?