1. Who is the author of the book 'Silent Spring' which played a key role in the modern environment movement?
2. The United Nations Conference on Environment and Development, which was held in Rio de Janeiro in 1992 is popularly known as?
3. The modern Chipco Movement started in the early 1970s in the Garhwal Himalayas of which state?
4. Kyoto Protocol deals with _____?
5. The international Agreement dealing with substances that deplete the Ozone Layer is known as ____?
6. Who is the author of the book "The Light of Asia"?
7. Which country is known as 'the land of rivers and distributories'?
8. The largest Hindu temple complex in the world Angkor Wat is situated in which country?
9. Which is the only permanent member of UN Security Council from Asia?
10. Which country is the sole member from Asia in the G-8 Group?
11. Which is the most spoken language in the world?
12. Which country was formerly known as Persia?
13. 'Zend Avesta' is the sacred text of which religion?
14. Which country's official language is Hebrew?
15. 'Zionism' is the movement of which religious sect?
16. Who is the author of the famous work 'One straw Revolution?
17. Which Asian religion is devoid of holy texts?
18. Paleontology is the study of _____?
19. Who is the author of the book 'The Origin of Continents and Oceans'?
20. Who developed the concept of Continental Drift?