Kerala PSC - Expected Questions for Beat Forest Officer 2016 - 18, Kerala Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016, Important Geography questions,
1. Which is the largest ocean current of the Indian Ocean?
2. Which Ocean's powerful, warm ocean current is the Gulf Stream?
3. Which strong surface oceanic current of the Pacific Ocean has the nickname of 'The Black Current'?
4. Which ocean current is popularly known as 'The Warm Blanket of Europe'?
5. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
6. Which ocean's part is the Sargasso Sea?
7. Name the only sea in the world without coastline?
8. Which is the only ocean to be named after a country?
9. Name the area which is home to about 90% of world's earthquakes and 75% of the world's volcanoes?
10. 'The Ring of Fire', an area where the largest number of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur is situated in the basic of which ocean?
11. Which ocean's part is the notorious Bermuda Triangle?
12. Part of which ocean has the nick name of 'The Herring Pond'?
13. Which ocean has the shape of the letter 'S'?
14. Which is the second largest ocean?
15. Which ocean has the shape of a triangle?
16. Which is the deepest part of the world's oceans, situated in the Pacific Ocean?
17. Who coined the name 'Pacific' to the Pacific Ocean?
18. Which is the largest ocean?
19. Aurora appears in the southern polar region is known as ?
20. What is the name of the aurora appears in the Northern polar region?