1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
4. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
5. The railway station situated in the extreme south is–
6. A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called–
7. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
8. In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
9. Railway Staff College is situated at–
10. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
11. Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
12. Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
13. When was the first train in Indian started?
14. In which Governor-General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
15. A station where the rail lines end, is called
16. How much distance was traveled by first train of India?
17. What is the position of the Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
18. What is the length of North-Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
19. The headquarters of North-Eastern railway is situated at–
20. When was the North-Eastern frontier Railway (NEFR) established?
21. The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is–
22. In which of the following cities, the first sub-way train was started?
23. General Manger is responsible for–
24. The headquarters of South-Central Railways is situated at–
25. The headquarters of Northern Railway is at–