Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers, Expected Question for PSC Exams, Repeated Questions, Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers - 26
1. In which Indian state was the first E-Cabinet held in September 2014?
2. Which cricket tournament in India was conceived in 1959-60 season to mark the completion of 25 years of Ranji Trophy championship?
3. Which unit is used to express sizes of atomic radius, atoms & molecules?
4. Which is the heaviest rocket launched by ISRO so far?
5. In which year the Government of India declared cinema as industry?
6. Which is the only purpose built boxing stadium in the world?
7. Which European capital city has the nickname of 'the Fair city'?
8. As per the Constitution of India, the number of Ministers including the Chief Minister in a state shall not be less than ____?
9. Which Article of the Constitution deals with the administration of Scheduled Areas & Tribal Areas?
10. Who was the first person to measure the size of another planet ?
11. What was the major invention made by the American physicist Chester Carlson?
12. Which chemical is also known as 'The Oil of Wintergreen'?
13. Hard boards are made from the wastes of _____ industry?
14. Which color has a lowering effect of pressure in a blood pressure patient?
15. Which disciple of Vivekananda wrote the book 'Notes of some wanderings with the Swami Vivekananda'?
16. Marie Louise Burke, an eminent researcher on Swami Vivekananda was known in which popular name?
17. Which chemical is also known in the names of 'Actamaster & Dolamin'?
18. Which chemical is 'Salt of hartshorn'?
19. Tanami, Strzelecki, Sturt Stony & Pedirka are the deserts of which continent?
20. Which public sector bank was named after the festival day on which it was established?