1. What is the maximum period the Rajya Sabha can retain a Money Bill?
2. The tribes in India that were originally listed under the Criminal Tribes Act of 1871 as 'Criminal Tribes' and addicted to the systematic commission of non-bailable offences are presently known as ____?
3. The Preamble of which country's Constitution contains the terms of 'Insure Domestic Tranquility & Provide for the common Defence'?
4. Which freedom fighter from the South conceived the idea of the famous 'Bharat Matha Temple'?
5. Which British statesman wrote 'Letters to His Son on the Art of Becoming a Man of the World & Gentleman'?
6. Who was the first Asian American/Indian American elected as voting member of the US Congress?
7. Which American politician is the author of 'My Mother India'?
8. Which British Viceroy was borne with no left hand a withered left arm?
9. Which English manufacturer and statesman was popularly known as 'The Apostle of Free Trade'?
10. For the excellence in which field is the Comstock Prize awarded?
11. What causes the foul smell of the rancid butter?
12. Which compound of silver is used in the silvering of mirrors?
13. Bryology is the study of ______?
14. Which vitamin is essential for the growth of the skin?
15. The Kew Gardens, having the world's largest collection of living plants in situated at _____?
16. What is the subject matter of the ancient work 'Gaha Sattasai', compiled by the Satavahana king Hala?
17. In which American city is the famous 'Stratosphere Tower' situated?
18. Which Indian state's highest mountain peak is Parasnath?
19. Across which Indian river is the Getalsud reservoir built?
20. Which Indian revolutionary nationalists's autobiographical works are 'Shrinkhal jhankar & Pitridhan'?