Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers, Expected Question for PSC Exams, Repeated Questions, Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers - 20
1. Who has been appointed as the Managing Director (MD) of the International Monetary Fund for a second five-year term?
2. Who was sworn-in as the 9th Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
3. Who was named the chairman of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers on Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
4. Prasar Bharati has signed a MoU with.......... in connection with several broadcast related activities including exchange of news, programmes and co-production?
5. Who announced $150 million to combat Zika Virus in Latin America and the Caribbean?
6. Google?s Project Loon begins its operations in which country?
7. Which country in February 2016 freezed intake of all foreign workers?
8. Which bollywood actor is the author of the book titled "The Kiss of Life: How A Superhero and My Son Defeated Cancer?
9. Which country launched the astronomy satellite ASTRO-H to study the X-Rays emanating from black holes and galaxy cluster?
10. Which State government decided to form a panel to review New Pension Scheme of 2003?
11. Who was conferred Knight of the Legion of Honour, France?s highest honour?
12. Jharkhand's first mega food park was inaugurated at which place?
13. Name the Malayalam short-story writer and novelist, famous for his work Sarga Sameeksha, who died recently?
14. Who was awarded the prestigious Israel Prize for Religious Studies for his research into the literature and culture of southern India?
15. Who is Prime Minister of Ukraine?