1.The zone with the minimum length is
2. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering Institute situated?
3. How many training institutions of Railways are in India?
4. What is the position of the Indian Railway under the zonal system?
5. Which of the gauges is used in the hilly areas?
6. Where is the extreme north of India a railway station?
7. How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
8. Diesel Locomotive Works is situated at–
9. The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in–
10. The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following places?
11. Indian Railways which is the largest of the Public Sector Enterprises, is divided in how many regions?
12. Besides Mahrashtra, Karnataka and Goa, which of the following is the fourth State for Konakan Railway Project?
13. Palace On Wheels train was inaugurated in which year?
14. When was the Central Railway established?
15. Rajasthan is under which of the following railway zones?
16. The largest national enterprise of India is–
17. The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on–
18. Where is the wheel and axle plant of Indian Railways situated?
19. When was the Jammu City appeared on the map of Indian Railway?
20. Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?
21. The headquarters of South Railways is situated at–
22. In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
23. Who invented the railway engine?
24. Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Institute situated?
25. Metro Railway is functioning in which of the following Indian States?