1. In which decade was the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE) founded?
2. What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
3. MOV' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
4. In which year was MIDI(Musical Instrument Digital Interface) introduced?
5. What does the term PLC stand for?
6. 'DB' computer abbreviation usually means ?
7. '.INI' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
8. Who created Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)?
9. Who co-founded Hotmail in 1996 and then sold the company to Microsoft?
10. '.TMP' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
11. In the UK, what type of installation requires a fireman's switch?
12. The electromagnetic coils on the neck of the picture tube or tubes which pull the electron beam from side to side and up and down are called a...?
13. In the United States the television broadcast standard is...?
14. In a color television set using a picture tube a high voltage is used to accelerate electron beams to light the screen. That voltage is about...?
15. The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a...?
16. Which consists of two plates separated by a dielectric and can store a charge?
17. What do we call a collection of two or more computers that are located within a limited distance of each other and that are connected to each other directly or indirectly?
18. '.JPG' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
19. What does AM mean?
20. In what year was the "@" chosen for its use in e-mail addresses?