Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers, Expected Question for PSC Exams, Repeated Questions, Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers - 24
1. Which is the famous award given to recognise outstanding contributions in the field of time transfer & dissemination?
2. Which was the first Indian Bank to open a branch at London?
3. Where is the headquarters of the BNP Paribas one of the largest banks in the world?
4. Which Ministry organises the Republic Day parade at Delhi?
5. Which Northern Indian classical musician received the honorific title of 'Tansen' from the Nizam of Hyderabad?
6. Who was the author of 'Sangeet Bal Prakash', a three volume work on Hindustani classical music?
7. Which African capital city has the nickname of The White Pearl of the Indian Ocean?
8. Which ruler of the 18th Century is known as 'the Plato of the Jat people & the Jat Odysseus'?
9. Which former Indian Prime Minister's work is 'Economic Nightmare of India - Its Causes & Cure'?
10. Which city is known as 'the Sports Capital of India'?
11. The only Governor of the Reserve Bank of India who did not sign any bank notes was _____?
12. Who was the King of England during the American War of Independence?
13. Which world famous musician's only opera is 'Fidelio'?
14. Where is the headquarters of the Economic and Social Commission for Asia & the Pacific (ESCAP) situated?
15. Who is the author of The Career and Legend of Vasco da Gama?
16. Which cold current meets with the warm Gulf Stream near the New foundland?
17. Which planet is known as the 'Willo-the Wisp' in the sky?
18. In which Indian state is the iron ore mines of Bailadila situated?
19. Where is the headquarters of the National Mineral Development Corporation limited?
20. In which Indian state is the famous tourist destination of the Morni Hills?