Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers, Expected Question for PSC Exams, Repeated Questions, Kerala PSC General Knowledge Question and Answers - 22
1. Which Asian Country's official calendar is the 'Minguo Calendar'?
2. Who was the author of the phenomenal medical treatise of 'On the Motion of the Heart & Blood'?
3. Which country is the only Co-operative Republic of the world?
4. Which industrial pollution related disease is also known as 'Dancing cat fever'?
5. The Purkinje cells are situated in which part of the brain?
6. Who published the newspaper 'Adayar Bulletin'?
7. Who was the first President of the Children's Film Society?
8. Which Freedom Fighter is known in the title of 'Rajarshi'?
9. Which country is affected by the violent local wind of 'Bayamo'?
10. Which Chemical is considered as the first effective medication for epilepsy?
11. Which chemical is widely used as the buffering agent in soft drinks?
12. Bankruptcy & insolcency are the subjects belonging to which list of the Constitution?
13. Which Part of the Constitution deals with the relations between Union & the States?
14. The cinema industry of which country is known as 'Hallyuwood'?
15. In which American city is the famous 'Grammy Museum' situated?
16. Which Canadian city hosts the famous 'Black & Blue Festival' every year?
17. Which North American city has the nickname of 'the City of a Hundred Steeples'?
18. The top professional association football division of which country is La Liga?
19. The Eskimo rescue & Whitewater are the terms associated with which adventure sports?
20. A valley carved by glaciers is normally ____ shaped?