Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment of Beat Forest Officer vacancies in 2016 under Forest Department. for Male/Female candidates who are waiting for Forest Officer latest recruitment in Kerala PSC (KPSC). Expected Questions for Beat Forest Officer 2016.
1. Which mountain range is believed to have been formed by the wastes created by the weathering of the Aravalli MOuntains?
2. What is the name of the summer grasslands in the higher reaches of Himalaya?
3. Which ranges of the Himalayas are composed of ancient sedimentary & metamorphic rocks?
4. The hillstations of Shimla, Mussourie, Nainital & Darjeeling belongs to which Himalayan range?
5. Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga, Nandadevi & Nanga Parbat peaks belongs in which Himalayan range?
6. South and Little Andaman are separated by _____?
7. Which group of islands are broadly divided by the Eleventh Degree Channel?
8. In which river is India's highest water-fall jog situated?
9. Which river is known as Tsangpo in Tibet?
10. Which is the largest west flowing river in India?
11. Rainfall from the southwest monsoon occurs between ____?
12. Which months are the season of retreating monsoon?
13. Which is the most important type of soil in India
14. Which riverine island on the river Brahmaputra is the largest in the South East Asia?
15. Which lake in Manipur is famous for its floating islands?
16. Which state in known as 'the Land of Legends'?
17. Which is the only tidal port in India?
18. Which part of India are the coniferous forests found?
19. Which type of soil is also known as 'regur soul'?
20. Which type of soils are famous for 'self ploughing'?