1. Which was the first National Park of Kerala?
2. Five out of six National Parks of Kerala are situated in which district?
3. In which district is the Silent Valley National Park?
4. Which is the smallest National Park of Kerala?
5. Which is the only district of Kerala not to have protected forest land?
6. Which is the only wildlife sanctuary of Kollam district?
7. Which is the smallest protected area in Kerala situated near Kochi?
8. Which is the southern most wild life sanctuary of Kerala?
9. Which is the northern most wild life sanctuary of Kerala?
10. Which was the last formed wild life sanctuary of Kerala?
11. Which is the only river of Kerala that flows through the virgin forest along more than 20 Kms?
12. Which river flows through Silent Valley?
13. The first wood depot of Kerala was started in 1820 at _____?
14. The Forest Conservation Rules were formulated in _____?
15. The Kerala state government banned clear felling of Natural forest in _______?
16. Where is the Teak Museum situated in Kerala?
17. The Agasthyamala Peak is situated in which wildlife sanctuary?
18. Which Wildlife sanctuary is famous for the remains of Stone Age culture?
19. Which National Park of Kerala protects Nilgiri Tahr?
20. The highest peak of South India Anamudi is situated in which National Park?
21. Which is the only wildlife sanctuary of Kerala situated in rain shadow area?
22. Which National Park of Kerala is the sole surviving bit of evergreen forests in the Sahyadri?
23. Which wildlife sanctuary's parts are Muthanga & Tholpetty?