Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment of Beat Forest Officer vacancies in 2016 under Forest Department. for Male/Female candidates who are waiting for Forest Officer latest recruitment in Kerala PSC (KPSC). Expected Questions for Beat Forest Officer 2016.
1. Land breeze and Sea breeze are examples of _____?
2. Which type of winds are found in the tropics towards the Earth's equator?
3. What are the prevailing winds in the middle latitudes between 35 and 65 degree latitudes?
4. The Sea breeze flows from _____ to _____?
5. Which local wind has the nickname of 'The Snow eater'?
6. The Tornadoes are associated with which type of clouds?
7. Which instrument is used to measure atmosphere humidity?
8. A line that indicates equal or constant pressure on a map is called _____?
9. A line that connects points on a map that have the same temperature is _____?
10. The Greater Barrier Reefs are the part of which country?
11. The Grand Canyon is on the river ______?
12. Fathom is the unit used to measure ______?
13. 'Slack Water' is the phenomenon associated with ______?
14. What is the unit used to measure the speed of the ships?
15. What is the interval between two tides?
16. Which canal links the great oceans of Pacific and Atlantic?
17. Which river crosses the equator in the V Shape?
18. Which grassland lies on both sides of the equator roughly between 5 degrees and the tropics?
19. Pampas are the grasslands of which continent?
20. Which is the longest river of Asia?