Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment of Beat Forest Officer vacancies in 2016 under Forest Department. for Male/Female candidates who are waiting for Forest Officer latest recruitment in Kerala PSC (KPSC). Expected Questions for Beat Forest Officer 2016.
1. The ph value of human blood is__?
2. The rarest blood group is __.
[a] O negative
[b] B negative
[c] AB positive
[d] AB negative
3. The metal present in the haemoglobin is __ .
4. Age of fishes was known as __.
5. The metal present in the chlorophyll is __.
6. The important sugar in honey is __.
7. The number of Chromosomes in the human gene is __.
8. Viticulture is related with __.
[b] Pine Apple
9. The acid present in Vinegar is
[a] Citric Acid
[b] Acetic Acid
[c] Oxalic Acid
[d] Malic Acid
10. The longest and largest bone in the human body is __.
[a] Spinal Cord
11. The average weight of the human brain is __.
[a] 1,500 grams
[b] 1,200 grams
[c] 1,400 grams
[d] 1,300 grams
12. Which part of human brain is affected by alcohol?
[c] Medulla Oblongata
[d] Corpus Callosum
13. The first heart Transplantation in India was in the Year __.
[a] 3rd August 1994
[b] 13th August 1994
[c] 3rd September 1994
[d] 13th September 1994
14. The largest organ in the human body is __.
15. Which type of lens is used to correct myopia?
[a] Convex lens
[b] Concave lens
[c] Biconcave lens
[d] Biconvex lens
16. There are several levels of protein structure, the most complex of which is
17. Animals store glucose in the form of
18. The globular shape of a protein is called the
[a] primary structure
[b] secondary structure
[c] tertiary structure
[d] quaternary structure
19. What happens during a hydrolysis reaction?
[a] protein coils into its secondary structure
[b] the bond between two subunits of a macromolecule is broken
[c] saturated fats become unsaturated
[d] a bond is formed between two subunits of a macromolecule
20. Molecules that have the same chemical formula but have different molecular structures are called
[c] structural isotopes