1. Who was the first Indian to win the prestigious Fukuoka Prize in 1991?
2. Which freedom fighter is the author of 'Who Owns India'?
3. Which was the first princely state to join the independent Indian Union?
4. In which state is the Velavadar Black Buck National Park situated, which is the only tropical grassland in India to be recognised as a National Park?
5. Which building is described as 'the British India Taj Mahal'?
6. Which British architect designed the Victoria Memorial hall in Kolkata?
7. Who founded the Bharat Mahila Parishat?
8. Which rebellion of 1855-56 was lead by Kanhu Murmu?
9. In which year was the paper currency first introduced in India?
10. Which train was renamed 'Yoga Express' in January 2015?
11. Which was India's first fully indigenously built nuclear power station?
12. What is the pH value of fresh cow milk?
13. Where is the headquarters of the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE)?
14. Which test is used to identify the presence of buffalo milk in cow milk?
15. Which important mineral is deficient in the milk?
16. Which acid is added to coagulate milk to make paneer?
17. Which part of the heart is responsible for the initiation of the heartbeat?
18. What is measured with the help of an auxanometer?
19. Which popular novel of Devaki Nandan Khatri is considered to be the first work of prose in the modern Hindi language?
20. In which country was the martial arts of Wushu developed?
21. Which flower has the nickname of 'the Queen of the Night'?
22. Which state is the leading jasmine flower producer in the country?
23. Which fish is popularly known as 'The Aquatic Chicken'?
24. Which cash crop was introduced in India in the Sixteenth Century for the purpose of afforestation & soil conservation?
25. Made without any chemical processes and is abundant in vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants, what is known as 'the Mother of all oils'?