1. Which is the oldest written record mentioning Kerala?
2. Name the ancient emperor, who in his 3rd century rock inscription mentions Kerala as "Keralaputra"?
3. Which dynasty was the rulers of Kerala during first century BC, who traded with the Greeeks,Romans and Arabs?
4. Which place in Kerala is mentioned by Megasthenes in his work Indica as "Automela"?
5. Who is the author of "Naturalis Historica"?
6. Which was India's first port of importance?
7. In which year was Kodungalloor fort ravaged due to the flood in the Periyar?
8. "Puthuvaip samvat" started in the year?
9. Which Greek navigator is credited with finding the direction of South-West monsoon in 45 AD?
10. What is the present name of the city earlier known in the names Muziris and Mahodayapuram?
11. According to the Christian belief,in which place did Thomas the Apostle arrive in the middle of the first century?
12. Which is the oldest mosque in India?
13. According to the traditions, who built the Cheraman Juma Masjid in 629 AD?
14. Which prominent spice of Kerala is also known as "Black Gold"?
15. Which Kerala river is mentioned as Choorni in Chanakyas Arthashastra?
16. Name the Kerala river which was called Baris in the ancient times?
17. Who was the first foreign traveller to call Malabar by that name?
18. Who was the author of "Mushakavamsam"?
19. Who was the first Keralite to write a book on history?
20. Who is credited with the introduction of Christianity in India?
21. Which is believed to be the probable year of St. Thomas arrival to India?
22. Who is believed to bring Islam to India?
23. Who was the contemporary Chera King at the time of Malik bin Dinar's arrival?
24. Which is considered as the life period of Adi Sankara?
25. Which was the birth place of Sri Sankara?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here