1. What was the official estimate of expenditure on the Constituent Assembly of India?
2. Which Part of the Constitution deals with the Grama Panchayats?
3. Which was the first programme to be telecasted on Doordarshan?
4. Which lake is situated between the Krishna and Godavari rivers?
5. The famous island Venadu is in which lake?
6. Which is the apex body for curriculum related matters for school education in India?
7. Where is the famous 'Fa Hien Cave' is situated?
8. A Persian traveller arrived in India in 1017 and became the most important interpreter of Indian science to the Islamic World. He is given the title 'Founder of Indology'. He was an impartial writer on custom and creeds of various nations, and was given the title 'Al-Ustad' for his remarkable description of early 11th century India. Name this foreign traveller?
9. Which social reformer of Kerala encouraged atheistic religions?
10. Which is the major aerospace company under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence?
11. Which Constitutional body is situated in the Dholpur House, New Delhi?
12. Which Constitutional body have recently undertaken a project called 'SAMPERA'?
13. Which Keralite won bronze in the decathlon at the Tehran Asiad in 1974 and a gold in the long jump at the Bangkok Asiad of 1978?
14. Who is the only Indian male athlete to win an individual gold in Commonwealth Games?
15. What is the name of the U-shaped body of water formed when a wide meander from the main stem of a river is cut off to create a lake?
16. In which country is the Europe's largest lake Ladoga situated?
17. Which English traveller is widely known as 'England's pioneer to India'?
18. Which country other than India has peacock as the national bird?
19. The tornadoes are associated with which type of clouds?
20. What is known as 'the Cricket Championship of India'?
21. Which metal is stored in vacuum sealed borosilicate glass ampoules?
22. Which compound of Selenium is used as an anti-dandruff agent in shampoos?
23. Which element inhibit Hashimoto's disease which affects thyroid cells?
24. Who was the founder of the SOS Children's villages?
25. Which national leader wrote the book 'The Problem of the Rupee - It's origin and it's Solution?