1. Who built the famous Grant Trunk Road?
2. Who presided over the Fourth All Kerala Political Conference held at Payyannur?
3. In which Session the Indian National Congress split into two groups?
4. Which social reformer of Kerala in associated with Ayyavazhi?
5. Who wrote the book 'Kristhu Matha Chedanam'?
6. Which work of Kumarannasan portrays the story of Matangi?
7. Which is the famous Megalithic burial site in Kerala?
8. Which national leader is known as 'Sarhaddi Gandhi?
9. Which Commission submitted the recommendations for setting up States on linguistic basis?
10. Which British Viceroy repealed the Partition of Bengal in 1911?
11. 'Ente Jeevitha Samarangal' is the autobiography of_____?
12. Who was the President of the Lahore Session of Congress which passed the resolution Poornaswaraj in 1929?
13. Name the journal published by Gandhiji in South Africa?
14. Which National Movement began after the failure of Cripp's Mission?
15. Name the wind blowing from sub tropical high pressure belts to the equatorial low pressure belts?
16. Which south Indian dynasty was famous for its village administration?
17. Rourkela Steel Plant was established with the support of?
18. Which type of soil is most suited for plantations of tea, coffee & spices?
19. Which Five Year Plan's slogan was 'Garibi Hatao'?
20. Which committee enquired the IPL spot fixing scandal?
21. Which foreigners built the St. Angelo fort at Kannur?
22. Which was the last temple to the consecrated by Sree Narayana Guru?
23. Who organised Villuvandi strike in 1893?
24. Which Plant is known as the queen of Western Ghats?
25. Which organ of the body is known as 'sweet bread'?
26. In which year Doordarshan started Malayalam programmes?
27. What is the name of the National school computerisation programme?
28. The Tales of Athiranipadam is the English translation of which Malayalam work?