1. Which British city is being hailed as 'the first manufacturing town in the world'?
2. Which is the third largest Moon in the Solar System?
3. Madhubani or Mithila paintings is practised in which state?
4. What is the name of the floodplains and foothills of the Eastern Himalayas?
5. Who was the first woman to win the Booker Prize in 1970?
6. What is known as 'Black Diamond'?
7. Which is the leading milk producing state of India?
8. Which famous Indian Sports personality's biography is 'Playing to win'?
9. In the marketing field, what is known as 'the Silent Salesman'?
10. In which year was the National Green Bench established?
11. Indian Constitution adopted the concept of basic structure from the Constitution of _____?
12. Which is the South India's first high altitude cricket stadium?
13. Where is the Kulachal Stadium situated?
14. Which day is observed as 'the World Cities Day' by the United Nations?
15. Which is the octopus shaped lake of Kerala?
16. Which device is used to determine the concentration of metal ions like sodium, potassium and calcium?
17. Which chemical is popularly known as 'the Gun Cotton & Flash Cotton'?
18. Who is known as 'the Father of Modern Indian Dance'?
19. Which is the butterfly shaped gland in Human Body?
20. The Naharkatia oilfield is situated in the basin of the river _____?
21. Jatinga, a village in Dima Hasao district of Assam State is famous for which natural phenomenon?
22. In which country is Antarctica popularly known as 'Tierra de O'Higgins'?
23. Which country's popular dance music is 'Habanera'?
24. Which type of soil is developed as the result of leaching?
25. What was the number of States fought the American War of Independence?