1. Who is known as 'the Spiritual Father of Indian National Movement'?
2. What secret plan is famous in the codename of 'Operation Barbarossa' in the world history during Second World War?
3. Which disease is referred to as 'the Saudi SARS'?
4. Which disease's peculiar feature is the 'Strawberry Tongue' in children?
5. Who is the author of the famous novel 'The Kite Runner'?
6. Which element are the constituents of Phosphor bronze, used for springs and bolts?
7. Which chemical is also known in the names of 'Waterglass & Liquid Gas'?
8. What is the unit of mutual inductance & self inductance?
9. Which web browser was created in 2002 under the name 'Phoenix'?
10. What is also known as 'Intercalary & Bissextile year'?
11. Which world famous Canadian telecommunication & wireless equipment company's former name was 'Research in Motion Limited (RIM)?
12. Which agency of United Nations is behid the concept of Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems (GIAHS)?
13. What is the name of the inland tax on the sale, or production of sale, of specific goods or a tax on good produced for sale within a country?
14. Moody's, Standard & Poor (S&P), and Fitch are the world's leading _____?
15. What is the name of the electronic messaaging system to send unsolicited messages, especially advertising?
16. The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act is popularly known as ____?
17. Which major English professional football club has the nickname of 'the Gunners'?
18. Which device is used in the automobiles to convert toxic pollutants in exhaust gas to less toxic pollutants?
19. What are Barnacle Bill, Big Joe, Block Island and Yogi?
20. Which Congress President of the British origin wrote the memoris 'Indian & Home Memories'?
21. Where is India's famous Coin Museum situated?
22. In which name was Chandra Mohan Jain famous through out the world?
23. Who is the author of 'Indira Gandhi - An intimate Biography'?
24. Who served as the 'Cultural Adviser' to the former Prime Ministers Indira Gandhi & Rajiv Gandhi?
25. Which Indian cultural activist founded National Crafts Museum and National Institute of Fashion Technology (New Delhi)?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here