1. Which channel in the Indian Ocean seperates the Lakshadweep Islands of Kalpeni, Suheli Par & Maliku Atoll?
2. A ring shaped coral reef including a coral rim that encircles a lagoon partially or completely is known as _____?
3. Who is known as the 'The Father of modern Taxonomy & Ecology'?
4. Which organ of the United Nations is under suspended animation from 1st November 1994?
5. Which was the last territory prepared for self-government by the Trusteeship Council of United nations?
6. Which was the world commission for environmental protection & development appointed in 1987 by the United Nations?
7. The LOBAYAN movement, which champion the course of protecting trees and vegetations, originated in which country?
8. Which organisation is known as 'the Environmental Commandos'?
9. Which movement is functioning with the purpose of creating a world order capable of opposing the consequences of globalization?
10. Which viral disease is also known as 'Kyasanur Forest Disease'?
11. Which telecom company in India's first 3G service provider?
12. Which technology enables mobile phone users to retain their mobile telephone numbers when changing from one mobile network operator to another?
13. What are identified by the Pannant Number?
14. Which was the first planet discovered using a telescope?
15. Which is the heaviest satellite launched by Indian Space Research Organisation?
16. In which year was the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) established?
17. Which organisation's motto is 'Dharmo Rakshati Rakshatia (Dharma protects those who protect Dharma) '?
18. Who was the President of the Indian National Congress to expel Indira Gandhi from the organisation in 1969?
19. In which Indian state is the famous Chandravalli Caves situated?
20. Who is known as 'the Grand Old Man of 1857 Revolt'?
21. Where is the Kerala Soil Museum situated?
22. Which type of bacteria present in water is also known as 'Terror of the Deep'?
23. The 'Iodine Number' is often used to determine the amount of _____?
24. Which enzyme is used for the clarification of fruit juice?
25. Which Asian capital city has the nickname of 'the City of Sandalwood'?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here