1. Which Indian folk dance is also known as 'the Sword Dance'?
2. Which award is the Chinese alternative to the Nobel Peace Prize?
3. Which American newspaper is nicknamed as 'the Grey Lady'?
4. Which countries are seperated by the Tsushima Strait?
5. Which writer was called by George Orwell as 'prophet of British imperialism'?
6. Which Nobel laureate for literature is the author of the poem 'If'?
7. Which Indian city is also known as 'Leather City'?
8. Which breed of cattle is the most widely used for meat production in the world?
9. Which national leader is the author of 'Warnings of History : Trends in Modern India'?
10. The term 'Cashiering' is associated with which field?
11. Which Central Minister's son was a Pakistan Army Officer during the 1965 Indo-Pak war?
12. Which Indian revolutionary's autobiography is 'From My Bones'?
13. Which is the highest civilian award of the Nepal?
14. In which country is the world famous 'Strokkur geyser' situated?
15. Name the chemical compound, also known as 'Witherite', used in rat poisons?
16. Which European city is known as 'the Capital of Freedom'?
17. In genetics, what is the name of a variety of plant that has been passed down through several generation?
18. Which national football team has the nickname of 'the Red Fury'?
19. Who is known as 'the Grand Old Man of Indian Cricket?
20. Which cricket tournament is known as 'One Day Ranji Trophy'?
21. Which Indian oil company's former name was Bharat Refineries Limited
22. Which company runs the operations in the Mumbai High?
23. The rivers of Narmada, Tapti, Mahi & Sabarmati drains into which gulf?
24. Which world famous electronics company was founded by Konosuke Matsushita?
25. Where is the headquarters of the Micromax company?
Download above Question and Answers in PDF Format
If above Link not working please click here